VERSE OF THE DAY

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Under the Overpass

A few years ago when my mother was a college student, she decided she would spend the night in Duluth as a homeless person for an interpersonal communications class project. She really learned a lot and her stories sparked interest in the community -in fact, she was on the front page of the newspaper and on Eyewitness News.

I was browsing around one of my favorite Christian websites, and I learned about a man who did something similar. Yankoski lived as a homeless man for five months in Washington, D.C., with hopes to "take great risks of faith to bring Christ's love to the neediest corners of the world." He was just 20 years old, and he did something huge. Read the article, it will bless you!! Click here

Comments:
Thanks for sharing that with us Jac! It's encouraging to read articles like that to prove how awesome God is!!
I hope I have the boldness to do something to get out of my comfort zone someday.
 
Jac,
Do you have an e-mail that I can use to contact you for Rustproof stuff? (I didn't see one in your profile)

Don't post it or anything...Just email it to me..

I hope this is a link to my e-mail

If it doesn't work, my e-mail is in my profile...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?