VERSE OF THE DAY

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Matching Pair

This is my sister and me in matching vests that we got at Christmas. I have not yet worn my vest since then; I think it's more a Brookinator style. I'm too much of an old fart to wear neon yellow-green. Besides, I do not have a shirt that would really match it, so I ponder if I will wear it in the future or if I should give it to someone. Or, if that may potentially offend the one who gave it to me. Or, if it would be most right to do it quietly to not attract attention. That last option sounds like a pretty decent idea. But I feel lazy. Actually, no, it's just I have other things to do. Thus, I will store my vest in my closet! Or perhaps the sister could use a spare!!

Brookie, I love you and hope you are all better today. Don't puke.

Comments:
"Or, if it would be most right to do it quietly to not attract attention."

Uhhh...I think that bird flew out the window when the picture/post went out over the net...

...Nice Vests, though...
 
Hahahahaha! You are right Jac, that vest isn't you.. But, that girl next to you certainly looks like you! LOL! I like the vest, but it definitely is a Brooke thing. Love you!
 
Can we say twins????
 
I think you should save it in case you are ever walking down 2nd AVe at night...the cars would be able to see you.
hee heee heee
it was good seeing you on Friday!
 
That's a backwards picture. Usually I'm the one with the angry face and you're the smiling one.

I'm getting old :(

I like the vest! It's so warm.. I wish it was reversible, though.
 
I wore my vest today for the first time in public...

My 3D instructor Pete said that the color clashed with my Auburn hair.

My other instructor Sarah in graphic design used me as an example in class. She said, "Nick, what color is Jackie's vest?" "Lime green," he said. "Dave, what color is Jackie's vest?" "Bright green." She explained that color is a matter of personal perception.

She also said that I looked like I was ready for a ski meet.
 
Thank you, Brooke. I always like hearing someone else's less harsh opinion when I am being critiqued. :)
 
"Fashion is what one wears ones self. What is unfashionable, is what everyone else is wearing."

In that light, you're always in the height of fashion...

Oh, and we think you should get extra credit for being used as an example by a teacher...
 
Don't ask me why but it looks like your two girls are going to rap or something. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?