VERSE OF THE DAY

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Frolic Film Festival

Hello!

As some of you somehow found out (JC, how did you find out living so far away?) - my design was chosen for this year's Winter Frolic button. If you would like to see what it looks like, visit the Winter Frolic website, winterfrolic.com. I am not going to post a picture of it here since it's so much easier to link to it. Also, there are things about the button that I totally would change if I could, but since I can't, and I'm sure I would never be completely satisfied with it, I will spare myself from seeing it when I load my page. But, soon enough, I will inevitably see the button on everyone's jackets. Unless, of course, everyone hates my button so much they refuse to participate in the winter festivities!

The design is okay - and the Frolic committee seemed to like it a lot! I'm glad I won. So praise God! I think he wanted me to have $100 for my wedding fund!

Also:

If anyone would like to submit a short independent film to the Frolic committee, the committee would be quite interested in viewing it if you claim it is good. There is an alleged independent "film showing" during this year's Frolic. They said 5-10 minutes would be an ideal length, but some longer independent films I've seen are so excellent that I'm betting they would bend. If anyone needs contact info for this, call or email me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?