VERSE OF THE DAY

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shaleah's Babies!

No, they're not born yet, but how I love them so much and must write about them! I told Shaleah about Steve's web site used to keep up with his progress, and how it would be cool if she had a site people could check to see how she's doing. Since she doesn't have such a thing, I will write what I know:

She was having significant contractions at the end of last week (Thurs & Fri, I think) and was told that if the contractions lasted longer than an hour, they would have to deliver. They gave her some pain medication about that time, and for some reason that made the contractions stop! So, they didn't deliver. But, if they need to stop contractions in the future with medication, they might choose instead to deliver since too much medication may not be good for the little ones.

Today Shaleah says she is "Pretty good just big and uncomfortable but happy i am still pregnant".

Keep praying for Shaleah! OOOooh, babies are coming soon!! Yea!

Comments:
Constantly praying! Can't wait for the babies! Can't wait for your wedding!.. I LOVE YOU!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?